Requires at least: 2.9
Tested up to: 2.9.1
Stable tag: 0.1
WP Editarea turns your Oldschool textarea code editor in WordPress Dashboard (plugin/theme editor) into a fancy realtime highlighted code editor using Editarea.
* Automatically detect syntax language
* Live preview in plugin option page
* Better than codepress (for me)
* Easy integration, no file to edit
* Easy to use configuration page
* Multi language interface
* Bracket matching highlight
* Support many syntax
* Line numbers
* Search/replace with regex
* More at Editarea homepage.
* IE 6 & 7 & 8, Firefox 1.5 & 2 & 3, Safari 3.x & 4, Opera 9, 9.5, 9.6 and Chrome 1 & 2
The installation process.
1. Upload `wp-editarea` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory. Make sure directory structures are not changed. Or Directly upload from your Plugin management page.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to Settings menu and set options you need.
1. Setting page and live preview.
2. Your new theme editor 😀